Wanted: Unwavering Daddy (Honey-do Daddies) by Sammi Cee

5 out 5 stars
Find on Goodreads
Find on Amazon
Out Sept 28, 2024

** Was given a copy of this book for an honest review **

I’ve got the best Daddy ever, and I can prove it to you!

Daddy John’s done nothing but protect me and spoil me since day one. Don’t believe me? No worries, I’m going to tell you our amaaaazing insta-love story. Can you say swoon?

After ten years together, we’re facing challenges we’ve never had before. His job makes us gobs of money, but he’s so unhappy. Well, he totally enjoys helping our friend set up his new handyman business, which is cute, but he can’t do that all day. Or can he?

A great 5 star read! Perfect end to an adorable series. Truly had so much fun reading this novella! So on to the nitty-gritty... the dislikes, likes, and who I recommend this book for.

Dislikes: 

None! I really mean that. If you have been following Sammi Cee's Daddy series then you know about the contagious fluff these books bring. This was such a short and to the point read that I can't think of a single complaint other than I want more... lol.. and I always wish there was a character reference at the beginning or the end of the book to keep track of all the characters. Nothing I can say about that actual book though.

Likes:

What in the fluff!!!?? I mean this book was just a 77 page bundle of joy. I was smiling from beginning to end. I have to preface this and say I am not even a daddy kink book lover. I literally fell upon Sammi Cee's series and got hooked but have tried other series and did not feel the same. So when I say I truly enjoyed this book, I really mean it. It was fun to see these two (Will and John) finally have their happy end as well as learning about how they got together. And I LOVED the wrap-up of all the other daddy and boy characters, because they all deserved happy and successful lives. 

Who I recommend this for:

This book is certainly meant for those who have enjoyed the Daddy series on a whole. Because there is reference to so many of the past series characters, that might feel a bit overwhelming for some of the readers who haven't started any of the series yet. That being said most of the book surrounds Will and Johns beginning and happily ever after so it can also be read as a stand-alone. I recommend for those who like low-angst, high fluff LGBT (gay specific) love stories, with a love of daddy kink or a least no hate of it.

Find me on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Goodreads

Comments