You Are Attractive

In Grade 12 I had a fabulous teacher named Mr. Moorehouse. He made us write a poem on why we thought we were attractive. Here is mine:

It starts with the hair, a smell so sweet. Dark brown colour and medium length emphasises the soft curve of my face. Then the pure brown, smooth skin begins. Flows below the gentle arch of my eyebrows and reflects into the twinkle of the brown pools of my eyes. Then continues over my nose and encircles my lips, which are as tender and as pink as a newly blossomed rose.

My torso begins with a slender neck, which flares out into my shoulders. My shoulders, when shown, can attract the light in just the right way to give a vivid glow. When I walk, you notice the soft curve at my sides. This curve flows into my hips, which move from side to side ever so slightly but noticeably.

The flow of this walk can be almost the rhythm of your heartbeat, be-boom... be-boom. My legs long and strong. Thick at the top and slowly comes to a delicate ankle. My hands are velvety and give the softest touch. My feet so light making it look like I am floating.


Yes I was slightly cocky back than...lol. So my ladies and gents. Tell my why you are Attractive??!

Comments