Night Flights by Philip Reeve - Book Review

37825522. sy475
Find it on Goodreads
4 out of 5 stars

After reading Mortal Engines (3.5 out of 5 stars) I decided that I certainly wanted to continue the journey into the Hungry City Chronicles, so I decided on starting with a prequel to the series. This novelette consists of 3 short stories with the main character you follow being Anna Fang (who is one of my favourite characters from the series by the way).

Extended Cyber Monday Travel Deals! Save up to $40 on our fees on flights with code POSTCM40 Book now!
I loved the short stories and I have very little to complain about. I think I would have preferred more characters despite loving Anna Fang so much... I just wanted to know much more about the world before.

Despite that if you are enjoying the Hungry City Chronicles or Mortal Engines this is a great book to pick up. It tells of Anna Fangs past, how she got her ship and how she came to be apart of the Anti-Traction League, also a great battle with a stalker... I mean why not??

Find me on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Goodreads Kobo Canada_Devices

Comments